Error: Please enable cookies to log in to MyUofMHealth.

What Type of Access do You Need?

For myself only

You may request an account if you are 18 years or older.

For my child or children under 18, or for an Adult with diminished mental capacity

You may request access to the MyUofMHealth account of your child, spouse, parent or others you care for. To request access to another person's account, you must first activate a MyUofMHealth account for yourself

Adult Patient Granting Access to Another Adult

You may grant access to your MyUofMHealth portal to another adult. You must specify if you would like to grant the adult proxy full information access or limited information (immunizations, allergies and secure messaging only) access to your portal information.

Adolescent Request Form

You may request an account if you are between 11 and 17 years old.